iPhone repair Services
iPhone repair while you wait
We know you don’t want to be without your iPhone for longer than is necessary so we offer a while you wait service. All repairs are completed in our Computer shop which is close to Tesco superstore so you could go shopping if you don’t want to wait in the shop. Our Apple repairs are for repairs on all Apple iPhones such as iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6plus, 6s, 7 and 7+. Our technicians can repair the smallest components on your iPhone and have it back to you within the hour. Alternatively drop your iPhone off at 8am Monday to Friday on your way to work and pick it up at lunch time.
Video about iPhone repairs
We guarantee that our meticulous technicians will handle your device (redirects to apple repairs page) with the care and attention it needs to ensure it is returned to you in better condition than when you requested our assistance.
If your iPhone 5C has a damaged and or cracked screen, Crawley Computer Centre will only replace both the LCD & Digitizer as they are bonded together as a sealed unit.
Some repair centres will just replace the front glass for a reduced price but the risk of permanently damaging the LCD is very high. To reduce the risk of this damage showing at a later date we will only replace a brand new bonded sealed unit, ensuring a permanent long term reliable repair.
The most common fault with iPhones are cracked or smashed screens, an iPhone screen comes in two parts:
- The digitizer or ‘glass’ – Its the job of the digitiser to translate the touch from your fingertips into commands that the iPhone can process. Sometimes the digitiser may need replacing, its not unheard of that portions of the screen do not respond to touch.
- The LCD screen – The LCD screen is the main display screen.Its not only screens we repair at Crawley Computer Repair Centre, here are some other common faults for iPhones:
- Home Button not working;
- Freezing, locking up or not responding;
- Blank or black screen;
- Headphone jack not working;
- Volume buttons not working (or working in reverse);
- Power button not working;
- Microphone not working;
- Battery not holding a charge;
- Damaged dock and charging port;
- Camera not working;
- Camera virtual shutter stuck;
- Wi-Fi not connecting;
- Liquid damage;
- …and much more.
As we hold a stock of iPhone parts it means most repairs can be completed the same day or next day depending on the volume of work we have in when you call. You don’t have to book an appointment just bring your iPhone in today for an assessment.